Saturday 22 October 2011

Noob ! COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP !

ATTENTION !
Before you read this . I'm apologize because in this story I have used rude words . 
If you don't mind  your're welcome to read it .
SORRY =D

Okay , You know what , its maybe sounds like crazy -____- but it true .  A girl okay . She likes me . Woooh ,  WTH on this !! (oOoppss sorry =D) . Yeah , before this , many kinds of this story already I heard it . soo funny .Now it abruptly had happened to ME?? Can't be like that . So Shit /  Never think it will happen . Astaga astagaaaa  (0_0)

Ourite , it shock to me and it call what ?! LESBIAN kan ??  Fuuyooh , Nope . I'm not . okay ? but she is . This Earth erm, wait for a minute . a this Earth shaped oval or round ? >_<  (Stupid question ) Hahaha//
All the time we have been together and be a good friend to each other , yooh . but your feeling can change ??
Arghh , WTF a you thinking about ?? Stupid ! 

Be friend with you , I want but be your lesbian partner ?? Don't even think about it . Sucker ! Now , friend with you , i can't because i'm scared . Enough laa . I didn't know who a you girl . Aiiyaa ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment