Friday 19 August 2011

~Kid Witness News~

okay~ now I hve to say, I miss this group very much!! damn much!!ahaxx Although we from difference race, age and state but we such as a happy family as a 1 group.All of them r friendly, kind, patient , and I'm so grateful  to meet with them but the time a to short for us. I hve to part with them and go back to Sabah.
I hope I can meet with them again.
~editing our video~
hehe^-^our video had won 3rd place only..not so bad..okay lar but another one video we didn't got a number..so sad..T.T huhu.. The title of our video is ''JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG''HAHAXD it sounds like a scare movie but its not..the another one ..hmm I 4got..heh..
From left that was Jovan a.k.a a naughty and annoying boy too..Hahaha and a boy next to him was Danniel.
Both of them was Lasalle students.. I didn't miss them..hahha but inside emmm, I miss them too..heh
\and i miss them a lot.. miss, miss,miss,miss.....hahahaaa
I MISS YOU ALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment